At Scales Farm we have put in place recognised measures to maximise your relaxation and health during your stay with us.
Our Risk Assessment has been developed using the following key principles:
1. Significantly enhanced cleaning regime particularly in respect of:
a. Room furnishings and surfaces,
b. Common area furnishings and surfaces,
c. Keys, switches, door bells, card payments, remote controls etc.
2. Use of a ULV Fogger as an additional protection for bedrooms and common areas.
3. Sanitising stations provided in all common areas.
4. Breakfast times will be spaced to ensure social distancing.
5. Both Buffet and Main breakfast will be table service.
6. Guests will be allocated their own table for their complete stay.
In addition guests may, if they wish, not have their room refreshed during their stay and can also have breakfast delivered to their room. During good weather it is also possible to serve breakfast in the garden.
If you wish to download our full and detailed Risk Assessment please click on the link below: